BEAM-SIGNING CELEBRATION HIGHLIGHTS PROGRESS OF EAST LANSING PROJECT
A beam-signing celebration highlighted the rapid progress of the East Lansing Center City District project. The May 15 event featured speakers including project partners and federal, state and regional dignitaries. It was held in the Ann Street Plaza in East Lansing.
Scheduled speakers included:
- Bob Trezise, president/CEO of the Lansing Economic Area Partnership
- Mark Bell, CEO of Harbor Bay Real Estate Advisors
- Gov. Brian Calley on behalf of the Michigan Economic Development Corp.
- Mark Meadows of the city of East Lansing
- Kurt Thiede, chief of staff to the administrator for Region 5 for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency