GLBM NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR ANNUAL ENTREPRENEURIAL AWARDS
Businesses come in all shapes, sizes, missions and unique selling propositions. The Greater Lansing region is home to stellar companies with the spirit and drive to make a big impact, just like those honored at the annual Greater Lansing Entrepreneurial Awards dinner.
Those nominated tend to be emerging entrepreneurs who are socially responsible, display a risk-taking tenacity and spirit, and show great leadership or innovation.
2018 Award Recipients:
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Rick Preuss, Preuss Pets
- Greater Lansing Business of the Year – Robert K. Schroeder and Karen J. Schroeder, Mayberry Homes
- Emerging Entrepreneur – Lauren Palmer, Curvaceous Lingerie
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Molly Chan, Alliance Payment Solutions, RPS, JoyRide Pedal Tours and Heat Salon and Blowdry Bar
- Socially Responsible Entrepreneur – Jennifer Hinze, Polka Dots Boutique
- Leadership Award – Barbara Krejcik, North Winds Heating & Cooling Inc.
The awards ceremony and dinner are highly attended and offers individual seats and full tables for purchase. A cocktail hour proceeds the event and offers an opportunity for attendees to network.
This year’s ceremony takes place on March 7, 2019 at Eagle Eye Golf Club and will feature keynote speaker John J. Latella, President of McClure’s, a specialty manufacturer of artisan pickled products and bloody mary mixes located in Detroit.
Emcees for the evening are: Tiffany Dowling, president and CEO of M3 group, publisher of The Greater Lansing Business Monthly and Tony Willis, director, New Economy Division for Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP).
To nominate a business, get ticket/table information or sponsorship details, visit glbmawards.com